Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mixtape 11





I should have kissed you when I had the chance

Side A:

The Jam - A Town Called Malice
The Subway Sect - Ambition
Family Fodder - Savoir Faire
France Gall - Baby Pop
The Free Design - Bubbles
Doris - One Fine Day
The Coasters - Crazy Baby
The Modern Lovers - Astral Plane
Kleenex - Beri Beri
ABBA - The Visitors
Grant Lee Bufalo - The Whole Shebang
T Rex - Jeepster
The Cupids - Bazazz Tengoku
Jorge Ben - Take It Easy, My Brother Charles
Tyrone Davis - Can I Change My Mind

Side B:

Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'aime Moi Non Plus
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
The Left Banke - I've Got Something On My Mind
Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
Ruby Andrews - Just Loving You
Adam & The Ants - Kings Of The Wild Frontier
Orange Juice - Wan Light
Derrick Morgan - Look Before You Leap
Millie Jackson - My Man's A Sweet Man
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
Mott The Hoople - All The Yound Dudes
P.P Arnold - Speak To Me
The Shangri-Las - Shout (Live)
Marine Girls - Marine Girls
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - I should Have Kissed You When I Had The Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment