Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mix tape 20: for Salomeh and Benoit






A wedding mix

A Side:

Beach Boys - Wouldn´t it be nice
Caetano Veloso - Lost in paradise
Chuck Wood - Seven days is too long
The Beatles - Eight days a week
The Turtles - Happy together
Sonic Youth - Superstar
ABBA - Sos
The Cardigans - Kiss me
TVP - Someone to share my life with
The Cure - Just like heaven
Cher - Shoop shoop song (it´s in his kiss)
Lou Reed -Satellite of love
The Pastels - Stay with me ´til morning
Moldy Peaches - Anyone else than you

B Side:

Shangri-Las - Give him a great big kiss
The Aislers Set - Hey lover
Heavenly - I fell in love last night
Barry Louis Polisar - All I want is you
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Jens Lekman - If you ever need a stranger (to sing at your wedding)
Buddy Holly - Dearest
Jeffrey Lewis - Don´t be upset
Upp Till Kamp OST (How soon is now) -Stay with me forever
Vivian Girls - I won´t be long
Velvet Underground - I´m sticking with you
Al Green - I wanna hold your hand
June Brides - We belong
Orange Juice - L.O.V.E.love
Steve Harley - Make me smile (come up and see me)

No comments:

Post a Comment