Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mix tape 2: for Jamie



I like to watch things on TV

Side A:

Chain & The Gang - Interview with the chain gang
The Subway Sect - Ambition
Patrik Fitzgerald - Don't tell me because I'm young
The Turtles - Happy together
The shangri-las- Remember (walking in the sand)
ABBA - The winner takes it all
The Beatles - Here comes the sun
Velvet Underground - I'm sticking with you
The Pastels - Comin' through
The Kinks - A well respected man
Jeffrey Lewis - Anxiety atack
Arcade Firer - Crown of love
The Ronettes - Be my baby
Lou Reed - Satellite of love




I love to watch things on tv

Side B:

Delia Derbyshire - Dr Who (Delaware version 1972)
Blondie - Heart of glass
Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
PP Arnold - (If you think you're) Groovy
Belle & Sebastian - Fuck this shit
Paul Simon - Me and Julio down by the schoolyard
Jorge Ben - Take it easy, my brother Charles
Herman Dune - Suburbs with you
The Smiths - Panic
The Fall - Your heart out
Nancy & Lee - Some velvet morning
Sonic Youth - Superstar
John Lennon - Oh Yoko!

(me and Jamie are always singing at work. So I thought I just put together some of the songs we love to sing and just some songs I and/or Jamie love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment