Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mix Tape 3: for Aalo



In the middle of madness

Side A:

Talulah Gosh - Don't go away
Second-hand furniture - Nice try, sunshine
Au revoir Simone - Fallen snow
The Tidy ups - Lack of nourishment
All girl summer fun band - Later operator
Free loan investments - Dayplanner
Håkan Hellström - En midsommarnattsdröm
Field Mice - You're kidding aren't you
The Rosehips - Room in your heart
Strawberry story - I still want you
Dolly Mixture - Dream come true
The Beatles - And your bird can sing
Nico - The fairest of the seasons
MAKE-UP - I am if....
The Shangri-las - Remember (walking in the sand)
Brian Eno - On Some faraway beach

I Scream

Side B:

Chain & the gang - Chain gang theme (I see progress)
The Pastels - Up for a bit
Jeffrey Lewis - Do they owe us a living?
Majestics - I love her so much it hurts
Beirut - Mount wroclai (idle days)
Nancy & Lee - Ladybird
Spectrum - Indian summer
Calvin Johnson - Deliverance
Casitone for the painfully alone - Bobby Malone moves home
Stereolab - Nous vous demandos pardon
Bikini Kill - R.I.P
Heavenly - Atta girl
Another sunny day - What ever happened to you, my dearest friend?
Belle & Sebastian - A summer wasting

No comments:

Post a Comment