Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mix tape 6: for Ym





When I say I'm in love

Side A:

T Rex - Cosmic dancer
PP Arnold - Is this what I get for loving you
France Gall - Faut-il que je t'aime
Monochrome Set - Eine symphonie des granens
Talulah Gosh - Steaming train
Le Tigre - Eau d' bedroom dancing
Sonic Youth - Cotton crown
TVP - Someone to share my life with
Jens Lekman - Your arms around me
Jeremy Jay - Heavenly creatures
Jad Fair & The Pastels - This could be the night

You'd best believe I'm in love, LUV

Side B:

Jeffrey Lewis - Big A little a
Spider & The Web - Do you really wanna
Modern Lovers - Someone I care about
Beat Happening - The fall
Left Banke - I've got something on my mind
Steve Harley - Make me smile (come up and see me)
Shangri-Las - Give him a great big kiss
Os Mutantes - Panis et circenses
Stereolab - Wow and flutter
MAKE-UP - Save yourself
Nancy & Lee - Ladybird
Kimya Dawson - So nice so smart
Jesus & Marcy Chain - Just like honey
The Pastels - Stay with me 'til morning (Peel session 84)

No comments:

Post a Comment