Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mix tape 7: for Tara





Everything's gonna be alright

Side A:

Chocolate Barry - I cry because of you Argentina
Vivian Girls - Such a joke
Ruby Andrews - Just loving you
The Shangri-Las - Twist & Shout (live)
Dressy Bessy - You stand here
Billie Holiday - Lover come back to me
Caetano Veloso - Lost in paradise
Chuck Wood - Seven days is too long
Au Revoir Simone - Fallen snow
April March - Temps de l'Amour
Bow Wow Wow - I want candy (K Sheild rmx)

Side B:

The Concretes - On the radio
PP Arnold - Everything's gonna be alright
The Haywains - Shine
The Aislers Set - Catherine says
Strawberry Story - I still want you
Marine Girls - Fridays
Nina SImone - My baby just cares for me
Dolly Mixture - He's so frisky
Al Green - L.O.V.E. love
The Bobbettes - Happy go lucky me
Buddy Holly - Dearest
Primal Scream - Velocity girl

No comments:

Post a Comment